Ways to travel with Humboldt Society
As a member of our club you can choose different ways to organize your trip:
Unlimited access to your own travel planner, with access to the most common providers that are required when organizing a trip on your own. Booking through our portal generates points that you can use later for future purchases in our e-shop or payment of our services.
ITM (Integral Travel Management)
We present the itinerary of your desired with destinationprices, hotels and final extras where every detail will be adjusted.
- Through your authorization and facilitation of your preferred methods of payment. We will make all the reservations below your name. Humboldt Society does not apply surcharges or margins in bookings, the final price is the price of our suppliers.
- You will receive all your travel documents collected, you will only have to remember to take your passport at the time of travel.
- You will save time. The preparation of a trip can involve more than 50 hours of work.
- You will save money. A trip without intermediaries generates savings of up to 30%.
- We process your travel insurance.
- We are at your disposal while you are away and we monitor your trip from the origin.
Hiring a ITM service includes improvements to your trip that provide major comfort at the time of travel
- The price of the service will represent a percentage of the total cost of the trip of the 12%.